Friday 22 June 2018

Matariki fun day!

Room 3 

Yay!!! today it's Monday and that means... Matariki fun day! once we went into our first rotation we went into Mrs Dunkley's class we got to make salt dough Pounamu and we had to mould it into a shape and then we cooked it in the oven.

The hall
 then we moved into the hall and a Amazing surprise it was Jhon Paul Collage band was going to perform in front of us and they played Mambo number 5 and Happy,Up town funk and some others and this musical band  inspired me to play the clarinet.

Room 4
Mr James's class and we did weaving with a partner and we made a blue fish me and my partner took time with our fish because it was very hard then after we did a Kahoot Of course it was about Matariki It was really cool.

Room 12
In room 12 we did star constitutionals with using mini sticks and play dough and we could choose out of like 10 different ones and me and my partner chose leo and it was like a mouse and then we did and even harder one but then it was time to go to lunch.
Room 1
In room 1 we made Punamu shaped cookies and other classes made other things and  the cookie dough was ginger bread and I help Mrs Tod with setting up for all the food that all the other class did and at the end all of the classes came and we all had a Matariki  feast and it was de delisiouds over all I Injoyed my day and maybe next year you should do it to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.