Friday 23 March 2018

swimming sports

Swimming sports!

Swimming sports was on the 13th of march When i woke up on in a new cloud blowing Autumn  i will go over all the things I did during swimming sports and the first thing I did was… backstroke length and i go so many butterflies in my stomach and when mr bark blew the whistle to go  and i reached to the end of the pool… I won 3rd place! And it was my first ever place i scored in swimming sports! But then… as soon as I got out of the swimming pool I was FREEZING It felt like I was living Antarctica! I had to wait for a long long time just waiting in the cold and then next came the   width Backstroke and I said to myself OK let's do this I think this will be a good one for me. so I went to Mrs Keto in my house group just in case you didn't know it's Mackillop as In Blue. so I put on my goggles and  I was ready to go so when the whistle went I shoot it off but my foot slipped on the edge of the pool and I had a bad push-off well anyway I came well really I don't know what place I came so when I got out the pool again as usual it was freezing cold with the Wind then all of the other year groups went I was wrapped up in my wet cold towel. Eventually when it was my turn again we  went into freestyle and of course I decided to do it so as soon as a whistle went I shoot it off fast as I could pushing and pushing myself as hard as I could and... I placed second place in freestyle and I was so happy and excited I thought for a moment and said to myself I think Mum and Dad will be quite happy with me and proud of me so again then there was width freestyle and of course I did it and this time I got a good push-off because I was not backwards so I had a powerful push the  border and I'm not sure what place I came because those are actually raises but I still can't the middle school I think I can maybe 4th or 5th.And I was still quite happy with my score. and next there was my favourite stroke can you guess what it is? it’s... breaststroke and I was doing it for 50 metres long and i will also be going to do it width breaststroke so I was so excited I was lining up in my House Group Mackillop and we went first to the 50 metre swim and they jumped into the warm  pool and this soon as whistle blew I shooted off as fast as i could. and I see one of my best friend with me But she was in front me so I was trying to go as fast as I could and as you thought my friend came first but... I came second place and I gave my best friend Hi-Five and she said thanks you did an awesome job to ! and then there was breast stroke width and I when and me and my friend Charlie and I came 1 place tied! And after I had to stay until 5:00 because I had to have swimming lessons in the deep pool inside. And after I was so tired and impressed with my swimming. But I had a really great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.