Friday 2 March 2018

get to know each other better

On the 2nd day of school Our marvelous teacher Mrs Nelson gave as a board game  and it was called

Get to know each other. then our teacher sends us into mixed groups my group members wear… Ashton,Koleti,Shar,Nathaniel,Oscar and me. Then we sat on a table together with One small dice  and then we sit in order to oldest to youngest and I was the oldest  so I went first and  I rolled a 5 and I landed on what is your favourite food? And I said VEGGIES!! And everyone in my group gave me a EH what’s wrong with you how likes vegetables! And then at the end guess who won me! just kidding shar won and I was a happy to know more about some people in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.