Thursday 1 June 2017

Pros and Cons 2017 school uniforms


   WHY SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T CHILDREN WHERE  UNIFORMS!
   
Introduction 
WHY DON'T CHILDREN  LIKE WEARING UNIFORMS?
Because we end up in the same uniforms for 5 days. I mean how would want to do that! You would be super  If you where the same things like your polar fleece it's super ITCHY! 

PRO/
PRO/ I think that uniforms are GOOD  NO FANTASTIC! So  the uniforms are so soft and cuddly in the summer and it's so warm  in the winter to!

CON/
CON/ I just hate wearing uniforms because I have a jacket and it's super ITCHY! I believe that uniforms should  NOT be wearing a uniforms OH! and did you know that  most polar fleece and school jackets are made of most PLASTIC bottles?  

BY ALEXIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.