Thursday 15 June 2017

term 2 Goal Reflection

WRITING GOAL

I have been getting better and I have diffidently been improving so much so I have kind of achieved my goal!



READING GOAL

I have achieved this goal because I learned  lots of new words like gash and that  means  cut.


MATHS GOAL

I have not achieved this goal yet because I am still working on my 7,8,12 x tables and I think that this goal will take a longtime to achieve. 
     
PERSONAL GOAL

I defiantly have learned my spelling because I love doing spelling and I learned so many new words and once you learned them you will think that they are really easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.