Wednesday 15 March 2017

the magical owl

The magic of the white owl

One day a little girl named apple and her brother named morpork they were identical twins. they were both 6 years old and
they were walking in a mysterious forest and they left bread crumbs as a trail so they won’t get lost. but the birds ate all the  bread crumbs up.


As they were walking in the mysterious forest they heard a strange voice it was coming from a high branch and  they found an owl with a crystal necklace on the owl's neck. the owl said ``I know a safe place to sleep and eat`` because they were lost in the woods because the birds ate the bread crumbs.

So the little saplings were so amazed to see a talking owl! Apple said how can you talk! as she gazed at the owl’s white feathers. ``well said the owl I can talk because this crystal gave me the power to talk.`` So when they were in a gingerbread house they were munching the house until the owl said NO! Do you want to be sleeping in the dark?

the girl and the boy continued with finding their way out with the owl they saw
a big flashing light and they were heading towards the light and all of a sudden they were out of the woods so the owl said now it is time to leave and go back to the woods but they said NO! you can live with us.The owl said ``but where you live there are NO BUGS TO EAT.`` YES! there is bugs to eat so the owl said OK! we are going to have so much fun together so the owl ate lots of bugs and the twins lived in a nice house where they can eat all the food they can eat.`

Legend by Alexis
14 of march tuesday 2017







Writing : Narrative Legends.




SOLO_Prestructural_Fred


1bar.png

3 bar.png

3barhat.png

3barhat+dongle.png
Writing  Narrative Legends

I need help to write  a narrative legend.


I can write a narrative legend if I am guided.
I can use some structures of a narrative (beginning, middle, end, setting, characters, plot)

I can use some descriptive words to describe characters, setting and events.



I can use the structures of a narrative (beginning, middle, end, setting, characters, plot)

I use a range of descriptive words to describe characters, settings and events.

I use a range of simple, compound and complex sentences.  

I can organise my ideas into paragraphs.

I can check that each sentence is complete and makes sense.
I can use the structures of a narrative (beginning, middle, end, setting, characters, plot)

I use a range of descriptive words and details to describe characters, settings and events.  Using figurative language to help develop connection with the audience.

I deliberately use a range of simple, compound and complex sentences to set the mood of my writing.  

I can organise my ideas into paragraphs.

I can check that each sentence is complete and makes sense.

I seek feedback on how to improve my writing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.